Monday, March 24, 2014
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
This family is one of my favorite families in the entire world. I love their love for one another. And how excited they are as they await the birth of their sweet baby boy. Just look at the smile on Dad's face.
Monday, May 13, 2013
• Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
• Be a current high school junior graduating in 2013
• Live in and attend school in Travis, Hays, or Williamson Counties
• Agree to tell your friends and classmates about BFA Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
• Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
• Agree to represent ONLY BFA Photography and use these images as your senior pictures.
• There is a $200 commitment for your session. (A Senior Session is $300 but you receive $100 off and 25 personalized rep cards, several digital files for online sharing, $50 print credit towards $100 order and a 5x5 spiral bound photo book).
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Posted by Rose at 4:38 PM
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Saturday, July 7, 2012
This beautiful family spent a Saturday morning with me. Dad is the Youth Minister of a local church in Lakeway. They decided to take full advantage of my Ministry discount, and I was more than happy to oblige. These kiddos couldn't have been more fun. It was awesome to have been challenged to make the kiddos smile. It wasn't as difficult as Mom made it out to be. These kiddos were awesome!