Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome Baby Iris {Austin Newborn Photographer, Austin Family Photographer}

Well, way back in November, I shot photos of the Patrick Family.  Little Miss D was completely adorable and so fun to photograph.  A beautiful family of 3.  During that shoot, it was not until the end that I realized Mom was pregnant with Baby Iris.  And a few days after she was born, Mom contacted me and asked if I would photograph their latest family photo and some newborn and sister shots.  I was happy to agree.  Here are some of the sweet blessings from above I captured that day.
100 copy
112 copy179 copy_2202 copy_bw
219 copy228 copy_bw
I did not have much luck with the sister photos.  And since the shoot only took an hour (and I provide 1-3 hours for a newborn shoot), I offered to come out on another morning and get some shots of the girls.  Mom and Dad were thrilled that I did.
     DSC_0200 copyDSC_0205 copy

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP