Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fix It – What a Cutie!

 

 

 

I have discovered a photography web site that I think will continue to help me develop my photography skills,  iheartfaces  Every week they provide a photo to “fix” for their followers.  I’ve decided to join in on the fun and gave it a shot.  This photo was very hard for me to edit.  I tried a number of things before I decided on an action, an additional layer, and less opacity.

4880376751_f13ffecc6e_b

Here’s what I did.  I used PSCS 3 –CoffeeShop Actions, Moody Pop  and Perfect Portrait.  Then I added MCP Take Action on Cancer Awareness Action for the B&W.  Love how it’s soft but not vintage!

ff copy ff copybw

                            

 

If this were my son, I’d be very pleased with the photo (either way)

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP