Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mom and Daughter {Austin Family & Child Photographer}

A friend of mine from my childhood called and asked if I could squeeze her in for some shots of her and her daughter.  It was so much fun catching up with her as we haven’t seen each other in over 10 years.  I love that she found me on Facebook and loved my work!  I know she loved these images as well.  She made a special trip to Austin just so we could do photos.  I felt like Zilker Park was the perfect place to take them to not only get some great images but to also give them a little taste of Austin.

Mandie_Myah_007web
Miss M has a sweet and sassy attitude that was so fun to capture on camera.Mandie_Myah_001web

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP