Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Beautiful B Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I love these beautiful people.  And it isn’t just because they are in my family.  R(1) is one of the most thoughtful people I know.  R(2) is a strong man who inspires me and loves me for who I am.  T is an amazing young man who has grown up right before my eyes, and B is a bundle of energy who makes me smile.  It’s a pleasure to photograph them each year.  This yearly photo is so important to R(1) and I’m honored to make it happen.  I think this is their favorite session I’ve done of their family to date.
Benimoff_001web


Benimoff_018

Benimoff_016web

I love you and that you’re a part of my family! 

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP