Monday, January 2, 2012

senior spotlight 2012 – Sarah {Austin Senior Photographer}

my name is: sarah
i go to school at: bowie high school
my graduation date is: june 2nd, 2012
Sarah_001web
my nickname is: anti
the last thing i ate: queso
Sarah_007web
my dream job is: dermatologist
my biggest accomplishment: being accepted into UT
Sarah_008web

my favorite music/artist: Adele
the person i would most like to meet: Philip John Clap (Johnny Knoxville)

Sarah2_006web
my favorite thing in my closet: my jeans! I love designer jeans
in ten years i see myself: in med school
if I had $1,000 I would buy: a portion of a plane ticket to Greece
Sarah2_015web
my favorite pastime: Sophomore year of high school/being a cheerleader
my favorite word is: charisma
i have never: been out of the country
Sarah_002 copy
my favorite website: Pinterest
my favorite place to shop: Anthropologie
my favorite high school moment: cheering at the playoff game
Sarah2_004web
i love BFA photography because (yes, a shameless plug): Rose is the sweetest lady I've ever met, and I love my senior pictures!

Thanks, Sarah, for the super fun photo sessions.  You are a beautiful young lady who makes your parents proud.  xoxo

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP