I am so blessed to announce that I am now an official volunteer photographer for Operation: Love Reunited. Having been the child of military parents, and being separated from my own father for a year while he served in Korea, this organization/ministry is very close to me. And then entering a family where my brother in law went active duty and served two tours in Iraq as a military chaplain, I saw how much this effects children, particularly my nephews. My sister in law cherished any photos she had to share with her boys, and my brother in law considered even just snapshots I sent to him via email absolutely priceless. Being able to share this gift with our service men and women is such an honor to me.
Operation: Love Reunited is a federal non-profit organization of professional photographers that have joined together to offer
our military men and women FREE special sessions with their families. These patriotic sessions are designed to boost the morale of our service men and women in times of deployment. Military families are eligible for two sessions per year per deployment.
If your loved one is about to be deployed, is deployed or will be returning soon...as an OpLove photographer, I offer you at no cost,
- A patriotic session with you and your family (pre deployment) OR
- An "already gone" session of your family to send to your service member
- A 4x6 album sent to your deployed service member
- A 4x6 album for your family to treasure at home
- A Homecoming Capture with a CD of the images
- A Portrait Package of your favorite photo (1 8x10, 2 5x7, 8 wallets) from EACH session
- ALWAYS a 50% Military Discount on any other photo sessions scheduled.
Please visit Operation: Love ReUnited for more information as well as sample galleries from these sessions.