Friday, September 3, 2010

I Heart Faces – Friday Fix It 9/3/2010

It’s Friday and that means another Friday Fix It photo at iheartfaces.  Today’s photo is by Rachel Durik.  What’s awesome about this photo is that Rachel set up the photo and her mom and sister took a few shots.  I love this idea!!  Here is the original photo:ff903And here is my edit:ff903 copyWhat did I do?  The first thing I did was crop out some of the extra background.

   Then, I made some very basic edits.  I set the curves to the following: Center – Input: 91, Output: 106.  3/4 top right – Input: 117, Output: 139.  Added an unsharp mask of Amount 75%, Radius 2:5, Threshold: 4.  And then I ran the Totally Rad Boutwell Magic Eyeglasses Action for a little bit more color pop.  I *love* how this edit turned out.

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP