Sunday, September 26, 2010

V is for Val {Austin Maternity Photographer}

I had such a fun photo shoot with one of my best friends.  Amazing how God puts people in your life without the least bit of expectation from them.  Modesty and I co-taught at school last year.  And by November, we knew we would be life long friends.  And even now, with her not working and hugely pregnant, I cannot think of any other girl I’d love to steal away from Austin with (sans kids and husbands) and focus on fun and relaxing. 

I was honored enough to take some great Maternity pictures of her before our trip and got them in print for the shower on Sunday.  Modesty really is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever known.  And these photos just prove it. Modesty didn’t want anything flowery, or in nature.  She wanted Austin, as this baby is gonna be raised an Austin Princess.  Our family session has been postponed for a week but it’s fun to just take pictures of mom.  We headed to the Town Lake Bridge and spent literally 15 minutes together (it was so hot.  She was melting).  But the photos look great!Modesty-017-copy_web

This photo is totally Modesty – the full Diva that she is!

Modesty-002-copy_web

There are mixed emotions on this photo.  I live it in color.  Others LOVE it in Black and White

 

 

Modesty-008-copy_web   Modesty-008a_webAnd then this is Modesty’s favorite photo.  And it looks great in print!  Along with the rest of them.  How could they not? She really is the most beautiful pregnant woman I know!

Modesty-012-copy_web

And this photo was just a lot of fun to shoot!

Modesty 026 copy  

Did I mention that I get to be up the hospital for Val’s birth?  I am sooo excited!  And honored.  I love this family!!

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP