Saturday, December 4, 2010

Need a Christmas Card?

One of the things I love about the service I provide my clients is including a full print release with the session.  This gives my clients the flexibility to print their photos at their own leisure from their favorite photo centers.  One of my favorite places to print photos from is Shutterfly.  I’ve used Shutterfly personally since my daughter was born.  It has been a wonderful way to not only print photos, but to also share them with my family and friends, especially those across the country.

   This year, I received in the mail a Shutterfly Christmas Card and was completely blown away by the quality.  Immediately, I got online and began looking for the perfect card for my family’s personal Christmas Card this year.  And as a photographer, I feel I must recommend Shutterfly Christmas and Holiday Cards to my clients.  They even have a wonderful selections of Religious Christmas Cards, something I am always looking for because not only do I want to share a photo, but also the true meaning of Christmas.  Below you will find a few samples of Greeting Cards that Shutterfly offers - these are of course, my absolute favorite cards that are available for purchase.
shutterfly1

Shutterfly2 
shutterfly3**Photos not taken by BFA Photography

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP