Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family {Austin Family Photographer}

Family is so important.  Part of why I decided to share my gift of capturing others in photos is because of my family.  It is so important to me to have archives of the memories I share with my family.  And it means so much to me when parents contact me and ask me to photograph their family.  The past few weeks have been very busy around here.  And I’ve photographed several families – from the very young – to kiddos who are nearly grown – and the expecting.  It’s so fun to watch each family interact with one another!

Sweet Family at Bull Creek.  They are moving to Nashville so we captured some of their last Austin memories on camera in early April.

Drew 013web
Aren't these twin girls just darling???

Drew 066bw_web
Love this moment between the girls!
This is a friend of mine who used to take her family to one of those studios in the mall.  It was time for some Spring photos of her kiddos and when she went buy the other day, they were closed down.  I'm glad she gave me a chance!  I'm pretty sure she's super pleased as well.
seiler 173web 
Sweet photo of mom and her kiddos.  Dad was volunteering at the VA, but this is a perfect photo for his desktop!

seiler 122bw 
To me, this photo was not about their feet as much as the fact that the kiddos are holding hands.  Sweet siblings!



Another family contacted me asking for family photos because all the kids were in town, which is very rare.  I was a little nervous about how well the kids would cooperate, but all in all, they were very good listeners!  :)
hunter 080web
I love that this family was so willing to take photos pretty much anywhere.  This family photo is just perfect!
hunter 086web 
This sweet couple was in town visiting family.  I love these moments I captured on camera between them !
hunter 025web
I think this photo is one of my favorite from the night.  You can see how much they really do love each other!

hunter 031web
I know that Mom was certainly happy with this photo.  How much more beautiful can three daughters be?

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP