Saturday, November 19, 2011

Loving the S Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I love this family.  I love reading K’s blog and Facebook posts.  I love knowing that their life is never dull.  I love that R served in our military and is an amazing man of God.  I love all three of her kiddos.  How could you not, when one of the first photos you take of the family looks like this?
Seiler_001web

Seriously?  Now could you not love these children?  They certainly had me laughing the whole time.

Seiler_024webSeiler_023web
I love you S family.  So blessed to know you!
Seiler_003web

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP