Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Baby C and his Family {Austin Family & Children’s Photographer}

I’ve said it before, but I love referrals.  And I love it when I have so much fun with a family that the photos are not only beautiful but also capture the personalities and relationships between everyone. 


Meet Baby C.  He’s 2 months old.  The blanket in this photo – that was his daddy’s. 
Creed_001web

It took him a little while warm up to me, but when he did, I got this huge grin!
Creed_003web

Seriously, the sweetest baby boy I’ve photographed.  How can you not fall in love with those big blue eyes?
Creed_011web
After this little session with C, Mom scheduled me for a family session.  And we had tons of fun together.
Coker_007web
Her children were great fun.  And she was amazing with them.  Her motto is “Be a good listener with a happy heart.”  I love it and have actually used it a couple times with my children as well as with the children I teach at the preschool.
Coker_012web
I look forward to working with them again soon.

0 comments:

Contact Me

For more information or to book a photo session, please contact Rose McIntyre
Follow Me on Pinterest

Facebook Fan Page

About BFA Photography

BFA Photography - Blessings from Above Photography is located in Austin, Texas. Owned and operated by Rose McIntyre. BFA Photography offers newborn, child and family portraits in a natural light setting. Maternity, engagement and other photography services available upon request.

Official Volunteer Photographer for Operation: Love ReUnited. For more information, please visit www.oplove.org

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP